Games Reviewers Wanted!
8-Bit Software has been in contact with David Bradforth at ProAction and
Steve Hanson at Superior Software.
They have sent me some games to advertise their wares. All that they ask for
in return is a review for each of the games in 8BS magazines.
Here's how you get your free games:
8BS sends the game to the reviewer. The game is supplied on approval for one
month. Before the expiry of the approval period, one of the following
conditions will be met:
1. A review meeting the criteria set by 8BS would be received by 8BS
2. Payment of the full price of the game to ProAction or Superior Software if
no review is received by 8BS
The criteria for 8BS reviews are as follows:
1. Game Title
2. From where available (ProAction or Superior Software)
3. Price including all charges
4. Price to 8BS members including all charges
5. Type of game (Adventure, zapping etc)
6. Scenario of the game
7. Size of the game (number of levels etc)
8. Description of game play
9. Your opinions of the game
c) Game play
d) Value for money
I would expect a minimum of 500 words in the whole review which would cover
all the above points. I would accept fewer words for each game on a
compilation disc, but would expect a review for each of the games on that disc.
The following games are at 8BS waiting for you to play them:
None avaiable at Present
Superior Software Games:
Play it Again Sam 13
Play it Again Sam 14
Reviews will be placed on 8BS issues and are gathered together onto TBI-111.